- Provide full spectrum of secretarial and personal support to our senior management executives
- Interact with individuals at various levels in the company and coordinate with different departments from regions
- Manage and schedule calendar such as scheduling of appointments, meetings and events, hotel and travel arrangements
- Manage and assist in organizing regional meeting and conference with internal and external parties
- Handle business correspondence, confidential documents and other administrative duties
- Work on ad-hoc duties as assigned by Senior Management
- Degree holder with minimum of 6 years extensive secretarial and administrative experience
- Team player with excellent attention to detail, sound interpersonal skills and strong administrative skills
- Well versed in MS Work, MS Excel, MS Project and Power Point applications
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese is essential
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with availability, current and expected salaries to us by clicking " Apply Now ". Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data collected will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.