- Our client, a successful exhibition & conference organizer, is looking for an ambitious Exhibition Sales Executive/Manager to join their sales team and drive sales for their flagship products in Hong Kong.
As the Exhibition Sales Manager you will:
– Manage personal and team sales and pipelines
– Deliver personal and team sales targets
– Exceed targets for shows including overall numbers of exhibitors, exhibitor mix, stand sales, sponsorship inventory, yield and sponsorship revenues
– Understand and monitor competitors by visiting and canvasing at industry and competitor events
– Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients in order to increase sales
– Identify and meet with new and potential clients
– Negotiate terms and close sales
– Write detailed proposals and deliver them to clients in time
– Review personal sales performance and aim to meet or exceed targets
– Maintain CRM system, ensuring records are accurate and up-to-date
– 5+ years hands on experience selling exhibition booths and conference sponsorship
– Knowledge in Cloud technology, Big data and or I.T.
– English and Cantonese are a MUST!!! Mandarin is a plus
– Hands on Exhibition booth sales experience is a MUST!!!
– Those with lesser experience will be considered as Sales Executive
If you are interested, please send your current CV with current and expected salary in Word format by clicking Apply Now, stating ref: EB301-762
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116513-01#0559|