This position provides a amazing platform for ethusiastic and dynamic individuals to develop their international business development skills and the opportunity for extensive travel. Your role will be to integrate into the sales team where you will work on our new and exciting AI events or our established build Portfolio. Your responsibilities will be to reach out to new prospects, generate new business and focus on hitting monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- Research global markets for sales leads and quantify these into
- Work independently with clients to promote and sell our portfolio of events
- Establish a great rapport with existing and new customers
- Travel to event destinations to help run/manage the events and liaise with clients
- Maintain proper sales reporting and records with company system like CRM, AMS
- Prepare pitch documents and business proposals
- University level of education
- Must be able to speak English fluently as client base is out of Asia.
- Strong interpersonal and management skills
- You must be ambitious with a desire to succeed and have an interest in business development.
- Experience in exhibition business development is an advantage, however, it is not essential.
- Proficiency with computer systems, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ideally posses a knowledge of selling and relationship-building skills
- Able to communicate effectively and deal with different levels of customers
- Highest commission scheme in the industry
- Attractive bonuses and incentives
- Health insurance
- Ability to travel globally
- Flexible working hours
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114630-01#5697|
Oliver Kinross are a fast growing, ambitious and dynamic British company who are currently looking to expand the team within our Hong Kong office. The Hong Kong office has recently won international awards for our industry leading trade shows. We run exhibitions, trade shows, conferences and events throughout the world, from our regional HQ in Hong Kong we run exhibitions in : New Zealand, Australia, Africa, America, United Kingdom and Myanmar.
Who are we looking for?
Fluent English, both verbally and written is an absolute must.
Ideally you will have lived or studied abroad.
Hard working, ambitious, outgoing and proactive staff to join our fun office based in Quarry Bay.
The ideal candidate could be either a recent graduate or individual with 1-3 years experience.