Gravitas Recruitment Group is an award-winning international recruitment organization operating both permanent and contract markets across the UK and Asia. We have offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shenzhen, London, Manchester and Leeds.
We have a unique success story driven by smart working practices and strong devotion to develop ambitious recruitment consultants; this journey is far from over though as we are now looking to continue with our vision to offer exclusive opportunities and long-term rewarding careers.
We are actively seeking experienced Recruiters to join our highly specialized teams across Insurance, Banking, Technology and Contracting division for Hong Kong & Singapore office . We are primarily looking for individuals with a minimum of 2 years recruitment or sales experience - with a demand for professionalism, commitment, contribution and energy. In return we offer you:
· A market-leading no threshold, uncapped commission scheme.
· Award winning training program devoted to developing and equip you for every level of your career.
· A highly professional, motivated, diverse and exciting working environment to grow your career. With Respect, Integrity, Passion and Excellence as the core of our values.
· Meritocratic progression with unlimited career potential. Driven by strong belief in organic growth and seeking talent from within.
The Ideal Candidate
· Experienced in 360 recruitment process - able to handle and build long term relationships with clients and candidates. With consistent and strong billing record and good knowledge and contribution to the processes.
· Displaying extensive knowledge/ insight in their respective markets. Comfortable in providing professional advice to clients and candidates.
· Strong and articulate communications with strong language capabilities in English, Cantonese, Mandarin is essential. (Native English speakers can be considered for opportunities in SG)
· Good time and workload management, capable of working independently. Able to work under pressure and is highly focused, goal-oriented, motivated and driven.
· Proven track record in delivering end to end business development with new clients and drive new opportunities.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, HR or any related disciplines.
For those who do not have all the above skills but are passionate about recruitment and want to further develop their skillset and career, we want to hear from you too! So do not hesitate to reach out.
· We are committed to giving back to our Technology and Insurance communities through a variety of different mediums such as networking events and social media.
· We are an award-winning recruitment organization having won the following:
- Princess Royal Training Award: Winner 2017 and 2020
- 'Best Medium Sized Recruitment Company' - Global Recruiter 2018
- Listed in the FT Future 100 list
- The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for (2015,2016,2017,2018)
Are you up for the challenge? Click on Apply Now or contact +852 3896 2537 for a private and confidential discussion. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information collected will be for recruitment purposes ONLY.
|Job ref no.||CT3129593-01#7803|
Gravitas Recruitment Group is a multi-award-winning International Recruitment consultancy with 6 offices globally across Hong Kong, Singapore, ShenZhen & the United Kingdom.
Incorporated in 2010, Gravitas Group has successfully grown year on year and is globally regarded as one of the fastest organically growing recruitment groups in operation. Our external success is driven through deep market specialisms across Financial services and Technology that creates a unique client proposition and long-standing relationships. Our niche nature and compelling external proposition has been recognized by numerous recruitment bodies including the ‘Global Recruiter’ and the ‘Human Resources magazine’ where Gravitas has been voted Asia’s best Specialist Agency & Hong Kong’s best financial services agency in both 2018 & 2019 for both prestigious awards.
Internally and across all levels of our staff, investment through Learning & Development is key. We have a dedicated Training & Development function where our inhouse trainers deliver our proven & award-winning Consultant & Management Development Programs throughout the year. We also uphold a ratio of 1 manager to every 5 consultants to support fast track succession for all of our employees through prioritized nurture.
Gravitas offers global mobility with opportunities for individuals to further their careers in new locations and follow a meritocratic philosophy where individuals are promoted through their actions & results.
We are committed in ensuring our employees find Gravitas an enriching, rewarding and fun place to work where our company values of Respect, Integrity, Passion & Excellence are upheld.