This role is responsible for the management of VF Hong Kong office facilities and admin functions, its financial control and risk management.
The aim of this role is to deliver effective and efficient range of administration and facilities management services in a positive and customer-oriented manner and is key to the success of this role.
The scope of facilities services includes any activities or needs regarding the office premises, furniture, equipment or vehicles and to ensure a high quality, comfortable, safe and efficient working environment for all staff, customers and visitors. In addition, this role will be responsible for anything related to office contracts and provision of admin management information.
Further, the role supports the leadership in running of the office and the production of management information that supports and enables high quality decision making.
- Manage the travel requirements for the business and vendors to ensure smooth and cost effective operations.
- Ensure contracts and service level agreements are administered according to guideline and provide demonstrable “Value for Money (VFM)” with preferred suppliers used, quotations analysed and financial threshold requirement met.
- Review of service contracts conducted every year to ensure VFM and to manage suppliers’ performance to ensure agreed standard levels of services are provided.
- Maintain and regularly update office contacts database and responsible to gather feedback obtained from customers, business partners and other stakeholders and take any actions necessary.
- Review and regular update the Business Continuity Plan and ensure its effective communication and understanding across the operation
- Responsible to ensure office storage is maintained in good condition, stocked, well arranged and fit for purpose.
- Orders of office supplies, equipment and stationery reviewed for the efficient use for staff.
- Support on arrangements for office events provided to good quality of service.
- Any additional support required for ‘guest’ staff from other countries including information and logistics arrangements for their arrival, settling in and departure.
- Manage and supervise the maintenance and repair of office equipment, furniture, vehicles etc, in order to ensure that all equipment is in optimal functioning order and meets with relevant Health, Safety, Environmental and Security requirements.
- Plan and direct services such as reception, maintenance, archive, catering and waste disposal ensuring that the facilities operate smoothly and remain safe, clean and sanitary.
- To oversee the management of outsourced cleaning and security staff and services, if applicable.
- Carry out quarterly reviews of outsourced security and cleaning services performance to ensure all duties carried out in accordance with contract.
- Ensure the company has the necessary office space to accommodate staff and facilities required for office efficient office operations.
- Act as a Local Point of Contact and working in conjunction with Regional Office & Facilities Management Team to manage and supervise office renovation projects in the office. Support Regional Office & Facilities Management Team to monitor project progress to ensure that site works are completed within time and cost constraints.
- Support Regional Office & Facilities Management Team to prepare weekly/monthly progress reports to ensure that the organisation is aware of site project progress and to identify project milestones and potential risks.
- Act as the focal point within the organisation for all requests, queries and assistance related to local facility site works and ongoing projects.
- Formulate with Line Manager the annual budget for provision of all these facilities in consultation with Finance.
- Manage the performance of facility management suppliers through the establishment of a framework of systems e.g. pre-qualification, setting SLA’s etc. in order to ensure that the relationship is fostered and developed and the appropriate level of external services are obtained to the best advantage of the company.
- Ensure all relevant quality, health, safety and environmental procedures, instructions and controls are adhered to, to guarantee the safety of employees, quality of products/ services and environmental compliance.
- Conduct continuous periodic reviews of premises and its furniture and equipment to monitor standards (good condition and well maintained); repairs instigated or improvements proposed as necessary.
- Responsible for ensuring office fixed asset and inventories are accurate and up to date. At least one annual inventory check carried out and the quality of inventory record keeping monitored each quarter.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and /or abilities required for the individual to be successful in this position:
- The ideal candidate shall have experience and proven credentials in corporate real estate and facilities management & administration.
- The candidate must have thorough knowledge of market planning and advanced negotiation strategy and techniques. He/ she will possess good interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships and influence business partners at all levels.
- The ability to think conceptually and strategically regarding business challenges combined with a bias for action and a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Ability to recognise opportunities to collaborate and integrate where possible to minimise costs and maximise relationships.
- University Degree in Business or Facilities Management related
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Facility Management &
- Administration Services in a MNC in which 2 years as anAssistant Manager/Manager.
- Strong analytical skills
- Expert in the use of Excel
- Excellent organizational skills & interpersonal Skills
- The candidate must be self-directed, can work independently, and being highly motivated.
- Able to work in fast-paced and deadline driven environments.
- Excellent with time management and able to carry out their tasks in a timely and accurate manner
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.