Who are we?
Citybus Limited & New World First Bus Services Limited are an innovative, market leader in public transport with the vision to inspire people to love public transport through improved mobility. As one of the leading bus service providers in Hong Kong, we play an essential role in keeping the city moving with a fleet of over 1,700 vehicles and 5,000 employees in different operating sites across the region.
As part of an international consortium, our team represents a diverse group of performance driven members with experience across various industries. Our goal is to transform traditional bus services with a strategic focus on driving the transition to zero-emission vehicles in an effort to support our sustainability objectives.
People is a great asset, we always put our people in the first place, as reflected in the attractive and competitive remuneration packages we offer as part of our progressive company culture. We are able to offer a series of unique employee benefits with customised passes for our employees and their family members to enjoy free travel on local bus routes. Similarly, we were one of the first employers in Hong Kong extend our paid maternity leave to 24 weeks. We pride itself on prioritising professional development as a core tenant our culture, with a systematic and clear career path in place to assist you in achieving your career goals with us
We are on an exciting journey to transform our bus service offering in Hong Kong to a global-leading standard, and we need a brilliant supporting team to achieve this goal. If you want to be part of this transformational journey, please submit your application, we are waiting for you.
The role of Facilities Manager is to oversee the ongoing maintenance, operation and improvement of the company’s property assets.
What are we looking for?
- Qualifications in facilities management / engineering / contract management. Construction will be highly regarded
- At least 5 years’ working experience in facilities management in a similar size business
- Experience with management of maintenance and works contracts
- Demonstrated experience managing complex maintenance and construction works
- Demonstrated experience in implementing new facilities management software would be highly regarded
- Strong computer skills including excel, word, powerpoint and office are essential
- Strong written and spoken English and Chinese are essential
- Effective communicator that is able to listen to the requirements of the stakeholder within the business
- Strong organization and co-ordination skills with the ability to manage several projects simultaneously
Duties & Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Manage a small team of staff that are each focused on a particular area of the business and provide leadership to the group
- Upholding vigorous standards of health and safety within the business, the team and all external contractors and stakeholders
- Oversee and monitor the performance of external contractors including Maintenance, Security, Cleaning and Portable Toilets. Ensuring that the works are in compliance with the companies requirements, contractual obligations and internal expectations
- Implement and monitor Facilities Management software system including registering of internal cases and complaints
- Review, monitor and report against an annual facilities management budget
- Project Management of specific upgrade projects, including assisting with tendering and letting of contracts
- Ensure that a planned maintenance schedule is in place and operating effectively across the company’s assets
- Contribute to the overall business’s continuous improvement strategy
Applications, with detailed qualifications, employment history, expected salary, and contact information, should be sent to the Resourcing Specialist, Bravo Transport, 5/F., No. 8 Chong Fu Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong. Applications can also be e-mailed to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]. (Please quote the ref. number on your application.)
Applicants not contacted within 2 months from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome all qualified applications. Personal data collected will be treated in strictly confidential and used for recruitment related purpose only.
All applications will be kept for a maximum period of 12 months after the completion of recruitment process.