To cope with our new operational needs, we are urgently looking for some energetic professionals to join us as Facilities Officer.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Oversee and implement facilities management services, such as day-to-day facility operations, renovations, enhancement, etc. to smooth day-to-day operation of facilities
- Liaise and supervise various service providers/ contractors and technical staff to execute property management and services, security, cleaning, housekeeping, pest control, landscaping services, festive decoration works, etc.
- Handle operations-related administrative work and reports
- Liaise with internal and external working partners
- Assist to prepare feasibility study, improvement proposal and project plan in order to cope with the needs of the managed properties
- Attend, report and resolve fault, problem and other incident in the building in order to maintain a smooth operation of the facilities
- Assist to conduct regular training and coaching to subordinates & front-line staff.
What we are looking for:
- Higher Diploma or above in Facilities Management or Building Services discipline
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience
- Detailed minded, well-organized and able to meet tight timeline
- Good command of English and Cantonese
- Good communication skills
- Willing to take duties on event day over the weekend occasionally
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Officer)