Our Property Department is committed to providing integrated, customer-centric, sustainable and cost effective asset management, development management, project management and facilities management services to the key Business Units in the Club.
- assist Facilities Services Manager in planning, implementing and maintaining the facility services at the Sha Tin Racecourse to ensure a hygienic and well equipped environment for users
- manage and supervise a team of in-house cleaners and service contractor to ensure optimal resources deployment and quality services delivery
- execute operational plans and systems to ensure operational effectiveness, efficiency, controls and integrity
- participate in process reviews and development projects for continuous business improvements
- assist in preparing and implementing all standard procedures, control systems on facilities management projects, update the operation reports and upkeep asset inventory and budgetary control record
- handle staff matters including training, deployment, rostering, leave arrangement, and wages calculation
- perform race day duty
You should have:
- a degree or higher diploma in Property Management/ Facilities Management or related disciplines
- at least 4 years solid experience in Facilities/Property Management of which 2 years should be at supervisory level
- a thorough knowledge of facilities management practices along with business ethics, security procedures, life-safety and space planning needs
- good communication and interpersonal skills in both English and Chinese
- hands-on experience in using MS Office applications
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.