Key responsibilities :
1. Responsible for research and analyze fashion trend direction, fashion conscious with strong styling and fabric sense in the premium casual fashion market
2. Responsible for the design and development process from research, design, TP, follow up, initial fitting session through until show sample stage
3. Ensure that the design work standard and style are in line with the collection and upkeep of a consistent brand image and positioning
1. Degree or HD holder in fashion design or related disciplines
2. 1 year experience in sportswear / casual wear design would be a definite advantage
3. Good time management, communication skill, able to work under pressure
and multi-tasking within tight schedule
4. Proficient in using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
5. Fluent in spoken English and Putonghua
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116128-01#0962|
Kostroma Limited was founded in 1993 by a group of dedicated people. It is a subsidiary of GIII Apparel Group, a U.S. public listed MNC which designs, manufactures, and markets womens and mens apparel globally. We are now seeking energetic and dynamic caliber to join our team.