The incumbent will be responsible for handling telephone enquiries, email enquiries, reservations or bookings for guests and assume other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Diploma or above in Hospitality Management or related disciplines
- With at least 1 year’s experience in customer service industry
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese and Putonghua
- Be a good team player, reliable, mature and attentive to details
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese word processing
- Willing to work on shift during weekends and public holidays
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3117338-01#0319|