1) Responsible for contributing to ambitious growth plan together with sales and customers through demand creation activities
2) Carry out design projects for company Musical Instrument, Professional Audio projects
3) Work independently to identify and solve technical problems, provide technical supports plus training internally and externally
4) Follow up the project development from customers' concept to production
5) Develop market strategy and identify new business opportunities to achievecontinuous growth
6) Solid knowledge on digital sound processing is preferred
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering/Electronics Engineering or above
or related discipline.
- More than 3 years experience on R&D
- Hardware / Firmware / Embedded System
- Circuit Design / PCB Layout / MCU Programming / C Firmware
- Good communication skills with analytical mind and mature personality
- Fresh graduate also consider as Junior Field Application Engineer
Interested parties, please send full resume with salary expected and availability by email via Apply Now button, data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Suitable candidates may be referred to other vacancies of the company.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118690-01#6515|
Corona Technology Company Limited, established in 2005, has been focusing on two area of technologies - Sound Processing and Power Generation & Protection. We develop corresponded high-end system integrating and manufacturing solutions for our customers worldwide, based on selected products, components and modules.
We are looking for suitable candidates to join our team