We are looking for a high caliber individual to join us. Reporting to the direct suoervisor the appointee will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Manage and direct the installation team on the centerline;
- Execute activities safely as per the schedule;
- Receive instructions from and report to the Turbo-set Assistant Manager;
- Coordinate the ITP activities and welding;
- Prepare daily reports.
- Degree or above in Mechanical Engineering;
- 1-5 years in installation or maintenance of power generation equipment;
- Ability to read and interpret installation DWG;
- Holder of valid Green Card;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Lunch is provided.
We offer successful candidates a remuneration package, comprehensive benefit package and excellent career prospects. Interested parties please send your resume in details with last/current and expected salary via e-mail:
Founded in 1963, Kum Shing is Hong Kong’s energy and mobility infrastructure specialist. We are the only private enterprise providing comprehensive engineering solutions to the entire electricity supply system from power generation, transmission, distribution to utilization, assisting the local utilities in achieving a world-class supply reliability of over 99.999%. With a team of over 2,000 associates led and managed by professionals, Kum Shing has developed a solid reputation for consistently delivering outstanding performance in project, safety and quality management.