- Perform installation, repair, upgrading, system calibration and preventive maintenance on laser equipment at customer sites.
- Conducts equipment troubleshooting, analysis, and debugging in support of installation or operating activities.
- Provide technical support to sales team and marketing to explore and develop business opportunities.
- To build up relationship with customer by providing routine maintenance service, installation, training and repairing of cosmetic / laser equipment;
- Deal with customers to resolve problems and explain any further actions.
- Handle customer enquiries and complaints.
- Travel as required for the purposes of performing service activities at customer sites
- On-job training will be provided.
- High diploma in Biomedical Engineering / Electronic / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Working experience in medical/clinical condition or healthcare industry. Fresh graduate also will be considered.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Good customer service skills, communication skills and team oriented.
- Good team player and able to work independently.
- Good command in spoken and written Mandarin and English.
- Require experience using the following software packages: Excel,Word, PowerPoint.
- Immediately available preferred.
- 5-day week
- 14-days annual leave
- Medical insurance
- Allowance for cell phone bill
- Free shuttle bus
Interested parties, please submit your resume with your current and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.