- Install and commission of diagnostic/research instruments in Hong Kong & Macau
- Execute planned preventive maintenance, emergency callout, repairs, upgrades, telephone and e-mail support to customers
- Manage and resolve customer instrument issues in an effective manner
- Provide application software support
- Arrange and assign daily works
- Provide pre-sale technical support
- Handle ad-hoc projects assigned by the management
- Degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering or Biomedical with strong computer knowledge
- Possess over 5 years solid experience in field services, preferably having working experience in sophisticated instruments such as diagnostic/research systems used in laboratories
- Responsible, self-motivated and independent
- Proficiency in both written & spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- A good team player with `can do’ attitude
- Hard working and willing to learn
- Good interpersonal skills
Relevant job trainings will be provided for the incumbent. Please visit website www.bioarrow.com for further information
- Career advancement opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package
- Key Performance Incentive Bonus
- 5-day work week and bank holiday
- Annual leave and birthday leave
- Company medical, accidental and life insurance
- Friendly working environment
Interested candidates please click Apply Now to submit your resume and covering letter together with availability, current and expected salary details.
All personal data collected will be kept strictly confidential and will be only used for recruitment purpose only.
Medicom (www.medicom-asia.com) is a privately-held Healthcare manufacturer of high quality Infection Control products specialized in Dental & Medical disposable supplies along with a comprehensive line of Preventive Oral Care products headquartered in Canada. The company is recognized today as one of the leading facemask and non-woven manufacturers with presence in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Japan, Australia , Malaysia, South Korea and Singapore.
Amidst an aggressive expansion across Asia Pacific, the company holds a strong leadership market position in the manufacturing and distribution of its products and is actively seeking professionals with the right skill-sets and attitude to join our winning team.
Download the CTgoodjobs appStay on website