- Regional Finance Hub in Hong Kong
- Project-based role
Our client is a luxury retailer with long history of heritage. They are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their regional team.
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Prepare presentation materials with analysis and findings
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Ensure internal control process are in line with guideline and compliance
- Minimum 3 years of work experience with a Bachelor's degree in Finance / Economics / Accounting
- Excellent command of English and Chinese
- Curious, willing to take initiatives and proactively seek possibilities to solve problem
- Great at working in a cross-functions and cultures environment
- Welcome candidates from start-up background
Our client offers a competitive package and an encouraging work environment focused on growth, excellence, and success with the company opportunities for career advancement.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Yamen Cheung on +852 2848 9575.