- Transform various existing treasury reports to facilitate management decision making
- Analyze market data for maintaining our reports and database
- Handle bank documents and maintain banking relationships
- Support new ERP system development and perform data analysis
- Involve in various assigned finance projects and presentations
- Ad-hoc duties assigned by management
- University Degree or above in quantitative or finance related discipline
- Combination of at least 3 years of Accounting / Finance / Audit experience are preferred
- Ideal for candidate who enjoy a fast pace agile working environment
- Good sense in data sorting, modeling and analytical tool
- Excellent command in English and Chinese and Mandarin
- Excellent presentation and communication skills are essential for this role
- Candidate with lesser experience will be considered as Finance Associate
We offer 5-day work, bonus and excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary and date of availability by clicking "Apply Now".
Please visit www.goldeastpaper.com.hk for more information.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purposes. Our Company is an equal opportunities employer.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.