To cope with business expansion, the following position is now open for application:
Location: Central, Hong Kong
1. Liaise with external auditors on funds’ audit matters and reviewing financial statements
2. Liaise with tax service providers for tax reporting (K1, PFIC CRS and FATCA)
3. Prepare weekly & monthly NAV calculations, review monthly NAV reports from fund administrators
4. Prepare FRR, monitor the liquid capital and manage cash flows of the investment manager
5. Prepare management accounts of the investment manager
6. Handle all regulatory filings with regulators of both the investment manager as well as the funds
7. Handle adhoc tasks as required
1. Bachelor degree holder, majoring in Finance and Accounting
2. At least 2 years’ experience in Big 4 Financial institution audit or Fund Administrators
3. Qualified CPA is an advantage
4. Knowledge and experience in Asset Management/Investment Fund industry is a must
5. Strong interpersonal and communication skills, self-motivated, responsible and fast paced
6. Work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
7. Immediately available is preferred
Candidates with more experience will be considered as Vice President.
Additional Information and Application Method:
We offer competitive remuneration package: discretionary bonus, 5-days work week, 15-20 days paid annual leave, medical benefit, complimentary lunch meals, miscellaneous allowance, on job training and a stable harmonious working environment.
For more information about the company, please refer to our website www.fangyuanfh.com.
Interested parties please send your resume in English and Chinese with expected salary by clicking Apply Now
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114630-01#5496|
Prudence Investment Management (Hong Kong) Limited, founded in 2008, is a leading investment management firm in Hong Kong which is licensed to carry out Type 9 (asset management), Type 1 (dealing in securities) and Type 4 (advising on securities) regulated activities under the Securities and Futures Ordinance (SFO). Prudence’s principals have extensive institutional investment experience in the US and Asia and is supported by a team with strong market and industry background. Funds managed by Prudence have received multiple awards and nominations, such as Long-Term Performance Award, Best Asian Fixed Income Fund and Best Greater China Hedge Fund, from leading funds research institutions.