- Handle Account receivable and Account payable, including arranging bank transfers, cheques, petty cash etc.
- Prepare reconciliations and resolve discrepancies in a timely manner
- Assist in month end closing and annual audit procedures
- Assist in preparing different kinds of regular treasury reports
- Meet deadlines and coordinate requests raised from banks and internal departments
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as request by the superiors
- Tertiary Educated in Accounting or Finance disciplines
- Independent and have strong sense of responsibility
- A combination of Minimum 3 years Accounting / Finance / Audit experience
- Ability to work under pressure with tight schedule and attention to details
- Proficient in MS office Word, Excel and knowledge in SAP is an advantage
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
We offer 5-day work, bonus and excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates. I nterested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary as well as date of availability via "Apply Now".
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purposes. Our Company is an equal opportunities employer.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.