Garment manufactuer with office in Hong Kong and factories in Dongguan factory (1500-2000 workers) and Vietnam (1500 workers) mainly for US, European and Canadian market – we are looking for a FINANCE ASST GENERAL MANAGER – with details as follows :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Accounting or Finance, preferably with professional accounting qualifications
- At least 10 years' relevant accounting experience, with manufacturing exposure
- Strong leadership, self-motivated, high level of integrity, good team player, sophisticated interpersonal skills with all levels
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English, including Putonghua
- Experience in garment manufacturers is a plus
- Experience in both China and offshore factories is a plus
- Report to the Finance Director
- Plan and carry out accounting activities for the Group so as to maintain timely and accurate reports to management, local tax offices, auditors and bankers.
- Plan and implement measures to safeguard company assets, in terms of cash, inventory, and fixed assets
- Manage the accounting teams in Hong Kong, mainland China and Vietnam, and meet deadlines for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly activities and reports assigned by management and local government and bankers
- Assist management in dealing with banks in Hong Kong, mainland China and Vietnam, relating to banking facilities.
- Develop and implement accounting systems and practices for the Group
- Administer the accounts receivable and accounts payable activities
- Establish and implement reliable systems and practices for PO costing
- Coordinate the respective department heads and the accounting team in annual budget preparation
- Handle all matters relating to tax, including annual audit, tax office queries for all business locations
- Prepare and present monthly business performance report at management meeting to highlight issues for management decisions
- Recruit, develop and motivate employees so as to maintain an appropriate talent pool to support the accounting activities
- Monitor and improve the accuracy, efficiency and effectiveness of the department's activities and reports
- Station Dongguan
- Annual leave : 14 days
- 13 months salary + performance bonus
- Medical benefits
- Accomodation and meals provided in Dongguan
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.