- Track and monitor Foreign Exchange (FX), Money Markets and Repo markets to identify liquidity investment opportunities, manage currency risk, while adhering to Investment policy/framework
- Support funding execution desk in daily currency funding execution, Profit and Loss (PnL)/Risk reporting sign-off, enhance Management Information reporting and attend global calls
- Handle treasury approval workflow for issuance of structured products from the region
- Represent the region on Global Treasury Change Management initiatives, partnering with Controllers, IT and Strats
- Assess liquidity impact on Contingency Funding Plan (CFP) and the implementation of liquidity risk management framework in a business unit setting or in a regional entity setting, in collaboration with global colleagues, and Liquidity Risk Management
- Make presentations to senior management, Asia Treasury team and Global Treasury colleagues
- Good working knowledge of Corporate Treasury, e.g., capital, liquidity or funding or Risk Management. Previous working experience in these areas beneficial (directly or via consulting/regulatory roles)
- A proactive nature with the determination to see tasks through from beginning to end
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English for interaction with teams across both local offices and globally; Additional Asian languages a strong plus
- Well-developed analytical capabilities, including ability to summarize complex business problems and detailed analysis with clarity and brevity
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy level environment
- Excellent project management skills, effectively meet and manage project deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Bachelor's degree
- CFA or equivalent is a plus
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more. Apply Now !
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow.
Corporate Treasury provides corporate finance advisory services to senior management and the business units, maintaining the firm?s liquidity, optimizing its capital base, and coordinate the Firm?s recovery and resolution planning. The Asia region consists of a hub in Hong Kong and regional offices in Tokyo, Beijing, Seoul, Singapore, and Mumbai. Corporate Treasury Asia is seeking a Director level professional with solid work experience in capital planning and legal entity management.
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world's top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight of our business
- A desirable compensation and benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
- Professional development opportunities including access to Morgan Stanley's world-class internal trainings
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- A supportive and vibrant diverse environment, we are inclusive of individual backgrounds and leverage them to foster our work environment and culture