We are looking experienced candidates to join our Hong Kong office. In particular, we are looking for an individual that has passion to help clients deliver on their growth agendas by transforming core business functions and more specifically the finance function.
You will be working within the Core Service Team and the rest of the firm to increase business development activity, identify and understand the client’s challenges across business lines and jurisdictions, including but not limited to executing their strategy and transforming their finance operations for a sustainable future.
As a key member of the Core Service Team, you will be working on Change Management, from initial Diagnosis and Strategy through to the implementation of agreed processes and systems.
Key experience, qualifications and skills
- Management level experience in leading end-to-end, multi-jurisdictional change programmes
- Forward thinking, innovative and entrepreneurial skills to help drive change and sustainable outcomes
- In depth understanding of operations of finance function preferably in a large organisation
- Running practice development alongside engagement management with strong consulting and advisory skills to assist in driving and generating pipeline of deals for KPMG and deliver solutions to clients
- People skills – able to communicate across all levels of the organisation
- Degree holder and Professionally qualified (either accounting, technology (ERP), project management, or other financial management qualifications)
Roles and responsibilities
- Run both large and small transformation projects.
- Advocate of Change. Shaping projects within digital finance environment
- Problem solving. Identifying opportunities, streamline reporting, development of workstreams, managing client delivery
- Managing senior client relationships, being seen as a trusted advisor to key clients
Qualifications and Skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong networking capability (internal and external)
- Experience in confidently presenting to senior management and facilitating discussion in a workshop environment
- Strong report-writing skills with a good command of verbal and written English (Cantonese/Mandarin and written Chinese proficiency an advantage)
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2019 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
|Job ref no.||126542BR (CT3117920-01#0129)|
KPMG China operates in 19 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.