Duties & Responsibilities:
Finance & Accounting
1. Prepare reports of monthly closing and forecast, budget planning, financial performance and analysis according to corporate requirements and in an accurate and timely manner.
2. Control the financial results, recommend improvement activities to the Management and assist to formulate of overall strategic direction.
3. Maintain full set of accounts and daily accounting function, with the support of outsourced Accountant, in compliance with IFRS and company’s policies.
4. Arrange outgoing payment periodically, monitor cash flow, maintain an optimum level of money in cash pool in line with Plan.
5. Perform account reconciliations, carry out collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
6. Verification and enforcement of company policies and corporate compliance requirements Human Resources & Administration
7. Oversee and responsible for the HR and Administration functions including local and overseas recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, compliance with regulatory, contractual terms, taxes, insurances and other office administration matters;
8. Ensure accurate and smooth execution of compensation and benefits activities including payroll, provident fund and other benefits administration, etc.
9. Regular review, update and implement HR and administration policies and procedures in accordance with statutory requirements and enhance operational efficiency & effectiveness.
1. University graduate with Finance or Accounting degree; qualified accountant is preferred
2. Over 10 years’ related experience, preferably obtained from multinational (MNC) organizations
3. Excellent PC skills in performing extensive analysis and working with Excel, SAP, Infor and LucaNet.
4. Excellent command of written and spoken English
5. Strong communication, problem-solving, leadership and analytical skills
6. Agile, self-motivated, proactive, detailed-mind and able to manage multiple tasks
7. Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and regulations
8. Immediately available is highly preferred We offer an attractive salary and fringe benefits package to the successful candidate.
Qualified candidates are invited to send their application with full resume and expected salary to us.
Please visit our website for more information: www.schaltbau.com
All information received will be kept in strict confidentiality and for employment-related purposes only .
|Job ref no.||CT3128012-01#8052|
SCHALTBAU Asia Pacific is a subsidiary of a public listed German leading manufacturer of electromechanical components and systems for switching, conducting and breaking DC-Currents. The company is looking for a high-caliber candidate to fill the following position in its Hong Kong Sales and Engineering Office.