We are now inviting applications for the following post in the Finance Unit:
Finance Manager (Accounting and Treasury) (Ref: 18000W6)
The appointee is responsible for the following duties:
1. To lead the Accounting and Treasury team to perform the day-to-day general accounting and accounts payable operation;
2. To undertake cashflow management and prepare monthly/annual financial statements and management reports; and
3. To liaise with auditors relating to the examination of financial statements and other audit-related activities.
Applicants are required to possess the following:
1. A recognized degree in accountancy or equivalent and professional accounting qualification;
2. Minimum 6 years post-qualification experience in accounts payable, general accounting and auditing, preferably from public sector organizations or tertiary education institutions;
3. Good communication and inter-personal skills as well as fluent English and Chinese (preferably including Putonghua);
4. Proficiency in Oracle Finance Systems would be an added advantage.
Terms of Appointment
Successful candidate will be appointed on a full-time fixed term contract. Fringe benefits will include annual leave, medical & dental benefits, life insurance coverage and gratuity, where applicable.
Application should be made online through the University’s eRecruitment System.
Deadline: 30 May 2018
|Job ref no.||18000W6 (CT3113078-01#0111)|
Established by the Hong Kong Government in 1989, OUHK today has developed into a young, dynamic, full-fledged university. We began offering full-time face-to-face programmes since 2001 and currently have about 10,000 full-time and 9,500 part-time students in the five Schools at the OUHK with about 220 programmes of studies. In addition, there are about 2,000 full-time/part-time students studying in LiPACE.
The University strives to be a leader in providing open and flexible education to all, and to excel as a provider of higher education. Our full-time face-to-face programmes for qualified secondary school leavers are on par with other established universities across Hong Kong, and we are committed to advancing learning, knowledge, and research that meet students’ learning aspirations and society’s talent needs, focusing on practical and professional programmes. As a multi-mode university, we use innovative teaching and the latest education technology to offer world class education, guided by our core values of fairness, integrity, perseverance, and innovation.