- Regional exposure
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement
Our client is a leading listed conglomerate. They are looking for a BIG4 trained talent to join their finance team as Manager.
You will be responsible for:
- Prepare interim and annual financial reports for the Group
- Work with the team to prepare and review the reports, forecasts and budget on a regular basis
- Prepare management reports and presentation for senior executives
- Review consolidated reports prepared by business units
- Conduct macro-economic research on potential investment opportunities
- Keep up-to-date new accounting standards and implement them within the business
- Qualified Accountant with a degree or above in Accounting or Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years from BIG4 accounting firms with consolidation and review experience
- Solid technical knowledge and skills for consolidation
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Driven, analytical and close attention to details
- Able to deliver results through other team members while maintaining control and quality
- Committed and able to work to tight deadlines with multiple tasks
You will have great commercial exposure in a HK listed Conglomerate. This opportunity is perfect for BIG4 talents to step into commercial and acquire their experience at this platform.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Yamen Cheung on +852 2848 9575.