- Start up and international work environment
- E-commerce business with strong presence globally
Our client is a leading online business platform and looking for a high caliber candidate to join their team as Finance Manager.
You will be responsible for:
- Be responsible for the full set of accounts
- Hands-on work including account receivables, account payables, month-end closing, and reporting
- Support business growth by providing relevant financial reports and critical management reports, and commentaries
- Ensure financial governance by reviewing financial policies and procedures
- Work closely with the business on KPI tracking, profitability, and cash position
- Qualified Accountant with a degree or above in Accounting or Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of accounting experiences
- Experience in start up is preferred
- E-Commerce industry exposure is preferred
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Driven, details oriented and analytical
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced work environment
This role is perfect in building up your profile and acquiring experience in e-commerce and fasion industry. You will find yourself working with an international and uplifting environment where your team are energetic and passionate about the business.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Yamen Cheung on +852 2848 9575.