Reporting to Chief Financial Officer, the ideal candidate should be a Qualified Accountant, HKICPA or equivalent; demonstrates strong leadership, communication & interpersonal skills; with energy and passion to drive & make changes as well as equipped with analytical mind and good business sense. He/She should have a minimum of 10 years relevant working experience, preferably in branding and/or electronics manufacturing industry; in which at least 5 years in managerial position to supervise & lead a small team.
1. Lead a small finance team to perform month end closing and prepare accurate and timely management reports on the basis of the Group requirements;
2. Perform credit and expenses controls to ensure effective and efficient operational controls;
3. Comply with Group's accounting standards and corporate policies and procedures in relation to Finance;
4. Assist Chief Financial Officer to build up or streamline policies and procedure to improve efficiency for the Group;
5. Assist to manage the company's tax exposure, to avoid the tax risk in the Group, to improve tax efficiency through tax planning and maintaining tax incentives;
6. Interact with other Finance teams in Hong Kong Headquarters to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses;
7. Establish good communication with subsidiaries, ensure local and overseas subsidiaries comply with the Group's accounting standards and corporate policies and procedures as well as deliver timely management reports to Headquarters;
8. Prepare annual budgetary and quarterly forecast updates;
9. Assist to system development and system improvement for business and control purpose;
10. Perform ad-hoc reports and assignments as required.
1. University graduate in Accountancy or related disciplines;
2. Fluent in spoken and written English & Cantonese, Mandarin is a plus;
3. Familiar in Excel spreadsheet and Oracle ERP systems.
Applicant with more experience will be considered for the position of Senior Finance Manager.
We offer 5-day work, bank holidays and medical insurance. We also offer attractive package commensurate with qualifications & experience. Interested parties please send your full resume with your CURRENT & EXPECTED SALARY by clicking Apply Now
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114630-01#8005|
ZOTAC, a global manufacturer of innovation, performance & technology. Established in 2006 under the umbrella of PC Partner (HSI:1263). We have put innovation at the forefront of our philosophy, and have dedicated a lot of energy to developing new technologies in order to enrich user experience.
As the First & Original Mini PC maker, we are dedicated to making the ZBOX ever more powerful and versatile, from the palm sized ZBOX nano to the extreme smart phone-sized pico, following the first gaming and VR-ready Mini PC and the world's premier VR backpack.
We have also amplified our graphics card line-up with the growth of our technological capabilities, packing more performance per inch into the card and achieving record-breaking results.
We are now hiring the following caliber due to business expansion. Join us now!