SportsDirect.com (Asia) Limited is the newly established division of the Sports Direct International Plc Group. Looking to replicate their success in the EMEA region, the new division is looking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager .
SportsDirect.com is the UK’s largest sporting goods retailer by revenue. We are proud to operate a diverse portfolio of sports, fitness, fashion and lifestyle retail fascia’s throughout Europe, the U.S and Malaysia and are looking to expand on our success across Asia. We aspire to be a leading sports and lifestyle retailer internationally and need committed and capable candidates to help us achieve our long term strategy.
We are currently searching for an experienced Finance Manager to join us in our Hong Kong Division.
- Responsible for financial and management accounts reporting, budgeting, forecasting, cash flow projection, consolidation for HK and overseas business units.
- Ensure accurate group cost allocations and timely recharging to/from inter companies and maintain detailed documentation of cost allocation & recharge basis, calculations
- Understanding intercompany transactions including determination of and accounting for intercompany recharges, and the maintenance of periodic intercompany confirmations
- Prepare various accounts schedules for month-end / year-end closing and audit requirement
- Ensure workflow and procedure comply with company policies
- Coordinate and drive various teams to improve existing workflow in relation to financial reporting
- Liaise with the external auditor for annual statutory audit
- Other ad-hoc duties are requested
- Degree or above in Accounting / Finance or related disciplines with recognized professional accounting qualification (HKICPA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent professional bodies)
- At least 8-10 years relevant work experience in accounting, preferably in multinational company, audit background will be a plus
- Detail-oriented, proactive, independent and able to work with deadlines
- Energetic, flexible and good team-player
- Proficient in MS office (Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
- Hands on experience in accounting system
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate available is an added advantage
Interested parties please email your application letter and full resume with current & expected salary, academic results and available date by clicking "Apply Now"
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.