Lead the finance teams of group companies with daily accounting operations, monthly closing of full set of account and consolidated statements. To generate financial reports with analysis, treasury control and provide finance advice. The person to develop and coach the team.
- Lead the finance teams of the Group to operate full set of financial/management accounting issues
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and yearly closings, business taxation issues and audits arrangement
- Prepare timely financial reports, cash flow statement, consolidated statements and AP/AR schedules
- Provide monthly/yearly variance analysis, actual vs budget, pin point materials issues and give advice
- Manage banking issues, statements and treasury arrangement
- Costs of manufacturing and projects computation and analysis
- Coordinate annual budget and financial audits.
- Take lead to the quarterly and yearly stock take at China and other countries
- S et/streamline appropriate accounting procedures and o ptimize accounting system
- Ensuring all the accounting, taxation and auditing practices are complied with contemporary financial/accounting standard. Provide professional financial advice.
- Liaison with external auditors, bankers and company secretary
- Create effective and efficient record/filing system
- Coaching staffs to ensure data accuracy and quality reports submitted
- Managed ad hoc issues
- Bachelor degree or above in Finance/Accounting or related disciplines
- ACCA, CPA, HKICP or equivalent qualifications.
- 8 years solid finance/accounting experiences with not less than 3 years in managerial role.
- Trading & manufacturing exposures with factories in China and other countries a MUST
- G ood leadership and capable to motivate staffs
- Excellent analytical skills, real team player and a positive problem solver
- Comprehensive A/C system handler, system development experiences an advantage
- High proficiency in using MS Office and ERP systems
- Fluent written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested parties please send your full resume with date of availability, current and expected salary to HR Department by clicking “Apply Now”.
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and for recruitment purposes only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.