In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
APAC Accounting Project and Systems – Transversal and Other Project (Account Payable)
1. Deliver high quality systems/reports to Finance users in the context of ever changing business & reporting requirements.
2. Guarantee consistency of Finance systems/reports across the region, in adherence to the Group's standard.
3. Provide efficient support to Finance teams in the daily production tasks.
1) Manage the Team – Transversal and Other Project (Account Payable)
2) Manage the APAC Account Payable and related projects
3) Provide maintenance support for Account Payable systems
4) Assist in other projects and tasks as per ad hoc request.
1) Identify area of improvement; streamline the existing processes for efficiency improvement.
2) Support team head to monitor the budget and progress reporting
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
Experience and Qualifications required
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply the job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118290-01#5188|