Our Finance Department is responsible for providing financial analysis, planning, control and accounting services to the key business units within the Club. With the Club developing its business to meet new customer needs, Finance is playing an expanded and increasingly proactive role. The above vacancy arises in the Accounts Receivable team.
- process bill charges in accordance with HKFRS15 for Club's members and sundry debtors
- perform month end & year end closing for both internal control &statuary compliance purposes
- prepare aging analysis &identify any potential credit risk accordingly to the Club FIN1004 Finance Policy
- prepare balance sheet review material for senior management
- support internal &external audit exercise
- participate in process review
- handle enquiries from members, debtors &other departments for customer statements' related issues
- support ad hoc tasks assigned by supervisors
You should have:
- tertiary education in Accounting
- at least 5 years solid accounting working experience, preferably in a sizeable organisation
- excellent computer skills (e.g. Excel, Power-point &Oracle)
- be mature, attentive to details &enjoy teamwork
- passionate in HKFRS would be an advantage
Terms of employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club's notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference by clicking the Apply Now button or to:
Mail: The Human Resources Department, The Hong Kong Jockey Club, 1 Sports Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong