- Prepare management reports and related analysis for operational use
- Prepare budget and rolling forecast, analysis from returns, growth and other perspectives for existing business
- Prepare feasibility analysis for target investments
- Coordinate with operation and headquarter finance department
- Provide finance-related function supports for daily operation
- Other ad hoc tasks and projects
- Bachelor degree or above in accounting, finance, or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in accounting or finance industry, experience in trading business and management accounting field is preferred
- CPA or CFA student
- Strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good knowledge in accounting standards
- Excellent Chinese writing skill
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Occasional travel to mainland China is required
Interest parties please submit your CV by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3115413-01#2627|
|Require to Travel||
Founded in 1992, China Resources Enterprise, Limited is the Hong Kong flagship subsidiary of China Resources (Holdings) Company Limited in the comprehensive consumer goods and retail services businesses. The Company focuses on three businesses: beer, food and beverage.
For the beer division, China Resources Beer (Holdings) Company Limited is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange under the stock code 291.HK. It is the parent company of China Resources Snow Breweries Limited, the largest beer manufacturer, seller and distributor in China. Since 2008, "雪花 Snow" has become the world 's best-selling single beer brand by volume.
Regarding the Group’s food business, China Resources Ng Fung Limited is an outstanding integrated food products enterprise, which combines research and development, production, processing, wholesale, retail, logistics and international trading. The division is primarily engaged in the businesses of rice, meat, frozen food, imported food and modern agriculture, as well as the operation of China Resources Hope Town development projects across Mainland China and Hong Kong. It is also affectionately known as “Hong Kong’s Food Basket".
The beverage division – China Resources C'estbon Kirin Beverage (Holdings) Company Limited –is one of the leading beverage companies in China. Its main business is the manufacturing and sales of purified drinking water product under the brand “怡寶C'estbon". “怡寶C 'estbon" purified water has been recognized as a renowned brand product in China, and also a famous and most competitive brand in China. It strives to build itself into a leading Chinese beverage company with diversified products.
Looking ahead, CRE will continue to build on the strategy of “market leadership with outstanding brands, operational excellence and synergies among its businesses", and endeavor to become a world renowned retail and consumer goods company.