Our Finance Department is responsible for providing financial analysis, planning, control and accounting services to the key business units within the Club. With the Club developing its business to meet new customer needs, Finance is playing an expanded and increasingly proactive role.
- provide financial support (including monthly reporting, budgeting, forecast, capex approval, consultancy review and ad hoc analysis) for the business units
- provide support in business information/ accounting system implementation
- provide value-added analysis and recommendations to support business decisions
You should have:
- a degree in accounting or business, a recognised accounting qualification is a plus
- a minimum of 2 years' solid experience in management accounting and / financial analysis in a medium to large sized organisation
- prior system UAT experience in ERP system / accounting system would be an added advantage
- strong analytical and inter-personal skills
- proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- good computer literacy in using Excel, Access, Powerpoint and Word
Terms of employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A temporary employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.