Our Finance Department is responsible for providing financial analysis, planning, control and accounting services to the key business units within the Club. With the Club developing its business to meet new customer needs, Finance is playing an expanded and increasingly proactive role.
We are now looking for a proactive and self-motivated individual to join its Planning and Analysis team to provide analytical support to business units.
- provide financial support, including monthly reporting, budgeting, forecast, capex approval and consultant review to support business decision
- monitor financial performance and variance drivers in order to make recommendations to management for improvements
- work closely with stakeholders on annual budget and monthly forecast
- provide support in business information/ accounting system implementation
You should have:
- a degree in accounting or business, a recognised accounting qualification is a plus
- a minimum of 2 years' solid experience in management accounting and / or financial analysis in a medium to large sized organisation
- prior system UAT experience in ERP system / accounting system would be an added advantage
- strong analytical and inter-personal skills
- proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- good computer literacy in using Excel, Access, Powerpoint and Word
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A 12 months temporary employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.