The Financial Analyst is responsible for the preparation of dashboards and Management Accountant reports, budget, forecasts & other ad-hoc analysis reports
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• To produce monthly dashboards and MA reports, financial analysis and annual budget
• Monitoring Level 2 controls process
• Prepare group consolidation, monthly financial management package, budget, and forecasts
• Oversee and evaluate the business performance and provide strategic advice to the senior management
• Financial projection model of Profit & Loss
• Review business performance to identify the cost saving areas, other shortfalls from financial target with senior management / central finance team
• Prepares monthly KPI and other performance related reports as requested
• Perform ad hoc assignments as required
• 3-5 years relevant experience in finance and accounting
• Responsible, well-organized and attention to details
• Flexible and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
• Independent and self-motivated, with good problem-solving skill
• Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal & project management skills
• Proficient in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Good command of both written and spoken English (Chinese is a plus)
• Professional qualification (e.g. HKICPA, ACCA, ACPA, etc.) would be a plus
A P P L Y
Have a glimpse of our work culture & team on our talent website: www.onthelist.hk/joinus/
Before being invited to an interview you will be asked to complete a form with a few relevant questions for this specific role.
For faster response, we advise you to apply directly talent website and complete the form.
|Job ref no.||CT3124740-01#0015|
|Require to Travel||
Founded through their shared passion for fashion, Delphine Lefay and Diego Dultzin Lacoste launched OnTheList in 2016 with the aim of offering the best shopping experience for everyone in Hong Kong. In September 2018, OnTheList expanded to the shores of Singapore and subsequently to Taipei in early 2019.
OnTheList is a pioneering concept of Members-Only Flash Sales, offering members exclusive access to luxury brands at discounted prices, for a limited number of days. Members are Invited by an e-mailed barcode to a specific location for the 3 or 4 day event.
OnTheList offers brands a sustainable option to clear past-season merchandise; turning old inventory into opportunity whilst simultaneously paving an additional channel to a wider consumer market. Working directly with over 300 brands or their official distributors, OnTheList offers its members authentic and quality products with the promise of being the best deal in town.
Great deals combined with attractive brands allow OnTheList to provide the ultimate omni-channel shopping experience for their members, both instore and through their online platform. Just remember - the flash sales last for a limited time only, so make sure you’re OnTheList!