HKT Teleservices Business Planning Team covers wide spectrum of Business Unit operations and works closely with stakeholders (Business Unit and Group Offices) on financial planning and internal control, as well as provides insight to Senior Management for decision making on existing business and support the aggressive business expansion across different regions covering Mainland China, Hong Kong and Philippines. We are now looking for high caliber candidate to join the team.
· Facilitate month-end / year-end closing, regular forecasting and annual budgeting processes.
· Assist to prepare regular management reports and provide commentary on financial performance for regular Management Team reviews.
· Support Manager to monitor compliance with internal policies.
· Work closely with the Group Finance Team to ensure accurate financial reporting and other reporting requirements.
· Assist Manager to identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel/Tableau dashboards
· Maintenance of Business Unit reporting database
· Ad hoc assignments as required
· Degree in Business / Finance / Accounting / Management Information System or related disciplines.
· 1-2 years of business finance or other relevant experience, preferably in service industry.
· Strong numeric sense with good analytical mind and financial modeling skill.
· Self-motivated, patient and attention to detail.
· Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently.
· Able to handle and manage multi-tasks to meet deadlines.
· Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication, problem-solving skills and ability to interact with different levels.
· Fluency in written and spoken English and Cantonese; proficiency in Putonghua desirable.
· Knowledge on Excel and PowerPoint is required. Hands-on experience in Access, VBA, SQL, Essbase, Hyperion, Tableau and ERP would be advantageous.
|Job ref no.||41462007|
HKT Teleservices is an operating subsidiary of HKT, Hong Kong’s premier telecommunications service provider which is majority-owned by PCCW Limited.
HKT Teleservices offers clients world class global contact center and BPO services in all facets of voice and non-voice customer services, technical support, sales, retention, and other business processes. Operating a global network of multi-channel contact centers, HKT Teleservices provides support in languages covering over half of the world’s population.
HKT Teleservices is consistently ranked among the world’s leading contact center service providers. With over 8,700 agent positions in Hong Kong, mainland China and the Philippines, HKT Teleservices provides local and multinational companies a wide array of skills to service more than 100 million customer contacts annually. To learn more, please visit http://www.hktteleservices.com/.
Download the CTgoodjobs appStay on website