Our client is now looking for a candidate with at least 2 years of full-set accounting experience in financial service industry to support their Financial Accounting team as a Financial Control Analyst.
Our client is a leading European bank with over 100 years of history. Having over 100,000 employees around the world, they provide various products and services including but not limited to asset management, private banking, investment banking, deposits and loans for individual clients, institutional clients, and corporate clients.
- Manage expenses for Hong Kong office according to the company's policies and procedures
- Assist in HR and Administration to make sure staff expenses are accounted
- Work as the key contact of the new system project related to bank and staff expense processing
- Report of expenses and revenues during accounting period
- Handle bank reconciliations monthly for bank account for expense payments
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or relevant disciplines
- At least 2 years of working experience in accounting or related disciplines, preferably from bank or financial service industry
- Knowledgeable of SAP expense systems is an advantage
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediately available is an advantage
- MNC culture
- Reputative brand
- Regional exposure
- Medical coverage
- Stable working environment
- Discretionary bonus
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sabrina Fung on +852 3602 2470.