Develop, maintain and implement financial reports and in-house financial information systems on the PC platform in accordance with user requirements. Participate and assist in system tests and user acceptance tests. Provide technical support on self-developed and vendors’ applications as well as to co-ordinate with internal users.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines ;
- Experience in SQL programming (Sybase, Oracle or other RDBMS) is a must;
- Knowledge in Hyperion application, SAS, Java, Excel/Access VBA is highly preferable;
- Relevant exposure in banking industry or knowledge of finance and MIS is an advantage;
- Strong data analysis skills, self-motivated, multi-tasking and able to work under pressure;
- Conversant with PC operation and MS office;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.