Prepare statutory financial reports in accordance with the HKMA reporting guidelines and monitor movements related to the Bank's portfolio of assets and liabilities. Assist in setting up, maintaining and improving financial compliance system and management information systems to ensure the financial data provided meet the requirements of HKMA and Banking Ordinance.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management or MIS;
- At least 4 years banking experience in financial regulatory reporting; experience in performing UAT is definitely an advantage;
- Substantial knowledge in Basel III and HKMA regulatory requirements is essential;
- High initiative team player with strong analytical and report-writing skills; able to work under pressure;
- Conversant with Chinese word processing and MS Office Suite; knowledge in Oracle or Hyperion application is highly preferable;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Financial Management Manager.)
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.