- Financial advice provision to clients eg/ asset management, investment planning, retirement planning, portfolio advices
- Evaluate different financial planning products eg/ mutual funds, MPF, international properties and etc
- Review client's financial plans and potential returns
- Maintain and develop long-term relationships with clients
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by Manager
- Diploma or above in Banking, Finance, Business or any related disciplines
- Welcome 2020 or 2021 Graduates and IANG/dependant visa holders
- Good communication skills in Chinese OR Mandarin and English
- Able to work independently, well organized and self-motiviated
- Basic salary with high performance bonus
- Comprehensive on training and coaching
- 5-days working
- Flexible working hours
- Travel and Education allowance
Interested candidates please submit application / CV by clicking the Apply Now button, we're looking forward to receive your application.
|Job ref no.||CT3129111-01#0001|
AIA Group Limited and its subsidiaries (collectively “AIA" or the “Group") comprise the largest independent publicly listed pan-Asian life insurance group. It has operations in 18 markets in Asia-Pacific – wholly-owned branches and subsidiaries in Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, China, Korea, the Philippines, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Vietnam, New Zealand, Macau, Brunei, a 97 per cent subsidiary in Sri Lanka, a 26 per cent joint venture in India and a representative office in Myanmar.
AIA is listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited, the third-largest IPO ever globally in October 2010, under the stock code “1299" with American Depositary Receipts (Level 1) traded on the over-the-counter market (ticker symbol: “AAGIY"). As at Feburary 2019, AIA is the second largest constituents of The Hang Seng Indexes.
Our products ranging from individual life, group life, accident, medical and health, personal lines insurance to investment-linked products with over 100 investment options. We are also dedicated to providing superb product solution to meet the distinguished financial needs of high net worth customers.