The incumbent will be responsible for facilitating the daily operations of the First Aid Department, providing quality professional first aid services to guests, as well as enhancing safety environment of the Park. He/she will executive inventory/stock take activities in order to ensure efficient stock remains on hand at all times. He/she reports any safety concerns, near misses or incidents to management.
- Form 5 / 6 graduate or above with pass in Chinese and English in HKCEE / HKDSE or equivalent
- With at least 2 years’ working experience in nursing or first aid related field
- Holder of valid First Aid Certificate and AED Provider Certificate issued by Hong Kong St. John Ambulance Association or other recognized authority
- Be in good physical condition
- Computer literacy in MS Office and Chinese word processing
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Willing to work on shifts including weekends and public holidays