- Responsible for sample checking, commenting and size set approval
- Ensure fit, construction and workmanship meets company requirements
- Able to correct pattern and communicate directly with pattern masters of factories
- Have experience in live model fitting for garments (knitted & woven) and lingerie
- Communicate sample and fitting comments to customers and factories
- Provide production friendly technical solutions in order to meet standards for production
- Graduate of Technical Institute/ Polytechnic on garment construction and pattern making
- 5-10 years’ experience in fit, spec grading and construction in garment and lingerie
- Good communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Experience to work with foreign customer technicians directly
- Team player & excellent time management skills
- Self-motivated, hardworking and a strong sense of responsibility
- Good PC Microsoft Office and Excel skills
|Job ref no.||CT3129593-01#7867|
Kaufland is one of the leading Hypermarket Chains in Germany with over 1000 stores in Europe.
Our Hong Kong based Buying office is looking to fill the following role:
Start now as an Fit Technician (Garment & Lingerie) at Kaufland Hong Kong Limited.
We are seeking highly motivated and experienced candidates to be part of our dynamic, growing and world-class organization. We offer 5 working days per week and provide a fair salary and excellent career opportunities.