We CARE for People so they can be their BEST.
At Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin, we care about your well-being and we value your work-life balance as much as you do. Join us to be part of our team and experience the followings:
- Complimentary use of Fitness Centre
- Free bicycle / tennis court rental
- Free bicycle parking
- Associate Car Park available at a special monthly rate
- Nutritious meal served in Associate Restaurant for free
- 12 complimentary room nights per year in Hyatt hotels worldwide
We look forward to hearing from committed and enthusiastic candidates like you!
You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt Hotels Corporation's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations. The Fitness Centre Coordinator is responsible to ensure the smooth operation of the activities and maintenance of equipment in Fitness Centre.
Good customer service, communications and interpersonal skills are a must.
Preferably with a valid First Aid Certificate issued by the St. John Ambulance Brigade, Hong Kong Red Cross or Auxiliary Medical Service