• Skillful in both top-down macroeconomic analysis and bottom-up issuer research are requisite
• Primary focus on Asian credits (both IG and HY) and cover some global issuers in conjunction with portfolio needs
• Analyze financial statements, attend management meetings, build financial models, analyze bond covenants and articulate market information/investment opinions
• Participate in investment team and client meetings for relative value discussions. Offer fundamental input on credit trades and offer research perspective on portfolio construction issues
• Undergraduate degree holder of Economics, Finance or other relevant subjects, CFA designation preferred
• Minimum 5 years of fixed income research experience at financial institutions
• Excellent analytical, quantitative, and computing skills desired, with knowledge of standard desktop software tools required (especially Excel and Power point)
• Ability to distill a substantial amount of qualitative and quantitative information (operational and financial) into a succinct, coherent and actionable investment thesis
• Strong work ethic and team player? willingness to work with people at all levels to promote the common interest
• Good command of spoken and written skills in English and Mandarin
Interest Parties please send your Chinese & English CV by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3119080-01#3211|