Our client is a buyside fund, we are seeking a macro strategy to join their Fixed Income Research team.
Based in Hong Kong, this Asia ex-Japan Macro Strategy Research Analyst/Associate will:
– Focus on building and maintaining internal research models, handling requests and generating trade ideas
– Quickly be expected to evolve towards leading coverage for a sub-set of Asia ex-Japan markets
Qualifications and Skill-sets
– 2-3 years of experience in AXJ macro markets in a leading buy-side firm
– Experience in both Foreign Exchange and Interest Rate strategy, as well as a good working knowledge of the major AXJ macro markets
– Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English, fluency in Mandarin advantageous but not essential
– Outstanding analytical skills including experience with economics and finance a strong plus
– Solid quantitative skills preferred
– High energy, self-motivated, creative and organized team player
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3115703-01#1684|