• To monitor the vessels’ position reports, passage routings and voyage progress
• To verify timely receipt of positon reports and follow-up on any overdue reports
• To issue cautionary notices to vessels in sufficient time for them to be acted upon, and maintain a record of these
• To monitor the positing of fleet position lists on the Company’s intranet
• To provide Owners with Periodic reports on their vessel’s positions according to their requirement.
• To make port agency appointments, arrange funds to cover port disbursements, and track and monitor the circulation of port agency disbursements accounts to facilitate final settlements.
• Diploma or above in maritime studies or have equivalent qualifications and with at least 1 years working experience in similar capacity
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Sound PC knowledge, especially with MS Office
• Dynamic & able to work under pressure with excellent time management skills
We offer competitive remuneration package including 5 days work, guarantee double pay and medical benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your CV with current and expected salary, availability and quote with the job reference number by clicking Apply Now. You may visit our website at www.angloeastern.com for more information about our company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment.
|Job ref no.||HRD/CT/2018-0257 (CT3116727-01#0085)|
|Require to Travel||
The Anglo-Eastern Group has been established in the mid 80s with a primary focus on the provision of Ship Management, Crew Management and New Building Consultancy services to third parties worldwide. Anglo-Eastern has a pool of over 14,000 professional crewmembers and over 1,000 full-time qualified shore-based staff positioned globally to assist owners with their needs.
We are currently seeking a suitable candidate to fill in the following position: