- Schedule flight and dispatching aircraft for conveyance of passengers
- Responsible for operational control including preparation of load sheet and flight plan
- Liaising with relevant authorities to obtain flight approvals and permissions
- Managing and maintaining complete and accurate records of aircraft movements and any significant occurrences affecting company operations
- University graduate; experience in aviation industry is an advantage
- At least 5 years relevant experience, preferably in with Chinese company background
- Proficiency in spoken English and Chinese, fluent in Mandarin is a must
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and flexible
- Able to work under pressure
We offer prestige working environment, an attractive salary and package to the successful candidate. If interested, please send your full resume and expected salary to the General Manager, HR and Admin of GCL-Poly Energy Holdings Limited by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114843-01#6473|
GCL-Poly Energy Holdings Limited (“GCL-Poly", a constituent of Hang Seng Composite Index, stock code: 3800.HK) is one of the world’s largest solar photovoltaic enterprises. GCL-Poly is dedicated to promoting the extensive application of solar power in the world. After years of expansion and development, GCL-Poly has become the world’s leading supplier of PV materials and the expert to provide the most professional PV system solutions. GCL-Poly also possesses several large-scale solar farms globally and abundant experience in the operation and management of solar farms.
We sincerely invite high caliber to fill in the following position: