You'll fit right in if you
• Guests will instantly feel at home - thanks to you
• You'll give them great tips on what to do in the city
• You'll mix legendary cocktails and serve them refreshments and snacks
• You'll be a familiar face around the hotel, remembering guests' name
• They'll remember you because you'll be the one who says goodbye, until next time!
• You like 5-day work week, enjoy wearing jeans to work and eat pressure for breakfast
You like people, and people like you. You’re at home in our food and beverage outlets including Pentalounge, pizzabar and Pentameet. You’re a natural leader, never shy about voicing your opinion.
You’ve completed a training course in hotel management; you have a minimum of four years’ experience in food and beverage; you speak English, Cantonese and Mandarin; you’re versatile, self-motivated, a good communicator and have strong interpersonal skills; you’re the kind of person who finds solutions that work for everybody.
Is this you? Then you‘re the right person for penta!
Please email us at email@example.com or fax us on 3112 8230 with your cover letter and CV specifying your job title, present and expected salary.
Pentahotel Hong Kong, Kowloon is an equal opportunity employer.
We will contact qualified applicants within six weeks. All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.