- Oversee the overall F&B function of the hotel
- Supervising and monitoring both quantity and quality service standards in all outlets
- Coordinate and provide support to day-to-day functions with Restaurant Managers
- Prepare F&B budget and co-operate with Marketing Team; stimulate profit and maximize operating expenses
To assist in outlet development and other ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Education in Hospitality Management, Catering or relevant discipline
- Minimum 10 years F&B managerial experience in hotel or catering industry and well knowledge in Chinese Cuisine is a must
- Good customer connection and network is a must
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized, responsible and able to work under pressure and independently
- Good in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
Interested parties please apply with your application letter, resume, current and expected salary, and availability by email to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]. For more information, please contact our Human Resources Department at 3610-0063.
有意者請將申請信、個人履歷、要求待遇及可到職日期郵電郵至 [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]。 詳情可致電3610-0063 與人力資源部聯絡。
We are an equal opportunity employer & welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence & be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the Emperor Hotels Group. Applicants not hearing from us within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. We retain the unsuccessful applications for a maximum period of six months.
|Job ref no.||FBM20180502CT (CT3114424-01#0057)|
|Require to Travel||
Emperor Hotels Group, a diversified hotel chain with a wide range of hospitality options under the management of Emperor Group. It is a brand of superb flexibility and sky-high ideals. Staying in Emperor hotels, you will be offered amazing services, fabulous food and unrivalled experience that you will never forget. The Group, including hotels in Hong Kong and Macau respectively and serviced apartments as well as a few others on the way as we expand into the Asia-Pacific region, is simply the gold standard when it comes to Asian luxury hospitality. Each of our hotels has an amiable ambience and world-class amenities, displaying the Group’s unwavering commitments to hospitality excellence. For more information, please visit our website at www.emperorhotelsgroup.com.