• Report directly to the General Manager, oversee the Food and Beverage department which includes all culinary, restaurant, and room service operations
• Manage all day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis
• Oversee guest and associate satisfaction, maintaining standards and meeting or exceeding financial goals in terms of driving revenue and managing cost
• Develop and implement business plan for Food and Beverage department
• Take ownership of a guest complaint/problem until it is resolved or it has been addressed by the appropriate manager or team associate
• Demonstrate knowledge and proficiency of Brand Standards and Kitchen Hygiene and Sanitation Standards
• Utilize interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example
• Provide the leadership, vision and direction to bring together and prioritize the departmental goals in a way that will be efficient and effective
• Minimum 8 years of F&B experience
• Basic Computer skills
• Good spoken, written and reading ability in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
• Excellent interpersonal, leadership, coaching and problem-solving skills
• Flexible and able to work under pressure
• Candidates with less experience will be considered as Restaurant Manager
Interested applicants, please send your resume (stating your expected salary and earliest reporting date) to the Human Resources Department:
E-mail: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Address:167 Connaught Road West, Hong Kong
Marriott International is consistently recognized as an employer of choice globally by FORTUNE magazine, DiversityInc and Great Places to Work Institute, among others. Visit www.marriott.com/careers to learn more about our workplace culture and career opportunities.
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
@lifeatmarriott on Snapchat
So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.