• Strive to deliver outstanding customer service to create a positive lasting shopping experience
• Elevate customers’ in-store experience by sharing the stories and materials behind each product
• Participate in operation activities such as inventory control and maintain store cleanliness standards
• Achieve sales goals and build lasting relationships with customers
• 1 year of experience in retail preferable in fragrance (Welcome those with airline or hospitality background!)
• Good command in Cantonese and English
• Passionate in Fragrance and excellent storytelling skills
• Able to engage with customers with a proactive personality
• Self-motivated to achieve store target sales
• Attractive $Salary Package (Basic + Commission)
• 5 days work week
• 12 AL per year
• 17 days PH
• Training Provided (International Diploma)
• Great Career Prospect => Become a Master of Fragrance!
If interested, please click ’Apply Now’ button or Whatsapp 90174128 or contact 3705 7821 (Miss Tiffany Ng) directly.
|Job ref no.||CT3121085-01#0323|
RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. We are focused on providing our clients temporary, contract and permanent employment solutions, ranging from support to management roles. Our specialization lies in the Banking and Finance, Insurance, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Luxury Retail and Information & Telecommunication sectors.
Premise on our mission to help people find better jobs and organizations find better people, RecruitFirst is dedicated to ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.